www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

REPLIES TAG.

Baby: U are such a pretty girl if someone dosent treasure u well just forget u will find another good ppl =) take care
-Thank alot yeas ! =)

Baby: zzz who use my name and call her baby Mei i am your kor dun be mistaken hor zzz which idoit go copy my name
-Relax... =) takecare yeas !

g: may i ask if this your first relationship? glad to hear that you have recovered. time will heal everything.
-hey, yar this is my first relationship =) thanks alot !

; Nina (':: Hello hawtehh ! ;D Alrighehh , Thank you so much . Takecare , love (:
-welcome ! thank for the tag too. takecare !

daryl: yoyoyoy..tag tag..get well soon
-Thank alot wor ! i am better already~~ =)

Baobao: i find time to meet you alright. love ya .
-my dear girlfriend =) yeas we met already.

Tommy: Hello tagged ! (: long time no talk. Get well sooon ! ((:
-yar wor long time no talk le ! thank for the tag too ! i am better already =)

ZHIHUI: I know you miss me. So i come and beautify your tagboard. HAHAHAHAHA! So self praising.
-HAHAHS. YES ! i miss you nah..... goody that u come beautify my tagboard so please beautify more so my tagboard will look nicer !!! hahahas. =) self praising is a good habit =.= hahhas.

Wenwennn's ♥: Sorry , need to link again . Promise , last time le ><
-Its okay yeas ! =) relinked !

Baobao: no matter what, i enjoyed the time that i had with you love ya as always..
-Thank my dearest, you are forever so sweet. i enjoyed the time with you too yeas ~ lets meet up soon again wor =) takecares ! && ALL THE BEST FOR OUR O LEVEL MT PAPER !

edward: hello.. been awhile nvr see u online le..
edward: doin well ma?..
edward: heh!!
-Sorry wor, was abit busy though... i am doing fine yea ! thank for the concern =)

♥ć„›Baby. QianHua: pretty ytd you went cathay there at 10plus?
-Yes =) see me uh ? next time just call me wor. takecare my dear.

chinyong: woah! i auto tagged =X tc
-woah ! best ok ?! hahahs. thank for the tag nah ~

WEIXUAN: Lovelove , imy ! Takecare of yourself okay? Luvyou ! <3
-Thank my dear Lovelove, i will takecare de. you too yeas ? meet up soon wor. loves !

k:: hope u r doing well n find, stay happy always
-yeas i am doing fine ! =) thank alot for the comment. you too stay happy =)

Sabri: Hello!
-hello my dear =) takecare !

Xia0kaijie: jitao
-what sia ?! dont like that lah... zzzzzzzz

xiaoda: view and tag =] take care~
hellos !! thank for the tag =) hahahs. must tag more hor ! takecare

evon: sweetie !!! i miss you luhs. meet up with me soon kkz ?? miss you lots.
-sweetie ! i miss you too =) when you free then msg me bah ? i see when i am free. takecare yeas !

No comments: