www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I WILL MISS THE TIME AT WORK WITH YOU......




went for work today at Isetan Katong.
luckily Kit is at there working to entertain me but it will be the last time already ! =( cause she will be transfering to Paragon. i will miss you =) and i will be bored w/o friends to chat with !
today sales is not as good as last week !!!

only get to sell 2 heelys. after that Kensuke came to find me.
went to ECP to have our dinner @ a HK CAFE~
i had my baked rice as usual =)





then he drove me to around kallang stadium there.
he say it is a place very calm and nice.
and we stroll around at there then about 12plus he drove me back home.
BIG THANK TO DRIVE ME BACK TO TAMPINES !







i miss the days...

met Dexter at the market near my house cause he told me he at there slacking. guessing whether his friend that i know ma.
ended up its like so qiao lah, got some people i know de.
Singapore is small -.= LOLS. had some chatting and about 1plus, HOME SWEET HOME.

No comments: