www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 24, 2009

WEDDING DINNER

i went to salon to make my hair !
the hair stylist helped me to make temporary curl...
see the photos for the results. =)
i think it look nice, maybe bored with same hairstyle everytime.
after that headed to GOODWOOD HOTEL with my family.

had a sumptuous dinner, it make me damn full ....
and whats more ? is the bride's birthday too !
the groom touched the bride by making a videos for her !
damn sweet nah, plus a birthday cake and presents....

the dinner ended at 11plus.
and i reached back home at 12plus. it's a fatigue day !

PHOTOS:
..........
...........
.................
....................
............
......................
...............
..........................
................
..............
TADA.























I am too lazy to type anything already ! uploading all this picture up is making me crazy -.=
blogger is bad for only uploading 5 pictures a time !

No comments: