www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, May 18, 2009



wake up at 6.30am and started to prepare.
when i was in the mrt, i started to feel sleepy.
my ear suddenly all blocked and i cant even hear any sound.
my vision started to go blur, everything is like patch of dark and start to sweat..

i keep blink my eye and breathe in and out until i cannot take it,
i quickly went out of the mrt and seat down. rested awhile and told kensuke that i will be late for the shooting.
He called me and came lavender to fetch me, THANK SUPER LOTS. or i may have fainted if i continue to take the mrt to Vivocity.

i got no idea whether is i am still sick or because i never eat breakfast or because the medicine i ate would make me sleepy.
then Kensuke brought me to have my breakfast.
after that headed to Hort Park for the shooting. wanted to sell those clothes from my shooting.
so will be opening a blogshop soon i guess.

after the shoot headed to Marina Square and have our lunch at Pasta de Waraku .
chitchatted awhile and headed back home.
The 3 dishes i ate =D
the name too confusing for me to remember -.=
this is some sort oreo with ice cream and banana.
The 3 dishes that Kensuke ate =D

No comments: