www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009

WORKING AS USUAL

is always the same for my weekend !
WORKING, WORKING AND WORKING !
today worked at Isetan Katong, from 1-9pm !
& i sold 7 pairs of Heelys =DD

during my break time, Bernard came to find me.
went to have my dinner together. thank a lot for coming down although you are sick =)
when i was about to finish my work, i saw KENSUKE !
Lols, was shocked actually cause i did'nt know he really would came down.

after that he drove me to CheeseCake CAFE =)
the cheesecake is seriously YUMMY, but due to my lousy handphone, i could not capture a good picture ! THANKS KENSUKE =)
while we were eating, i received a call from Baobao girlfriend.
she told me that she went down to parkway cause she thought i end work at 10pm.
after eating the yummy cheesecake and iced chocolate, he drove me back to Parkway.

met my dearest girlfriend, stella and edwin for awhile.
had a great time chatting with them.
took bus back home around 11plus ! its a long trip !!!!
PHOTOS:
THE YUMMY OREO CHEESECAKE !
ICED CHOCOLATE ~
MY DEAREST GIRLFRIEND =)
I LOVE HER A LOTS !
BAOBAO. STELLA. ME =)
I AM SO BLACK ~~
STELLA. EDWIN. ME

No comments: