www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i guess i almost fainted yesterday.
mood was super down. thank to my this friend who keep cheer me up.
yesterday my eye is like hot, i look pale and no appetite to eat and no energy at all.
i felt super lost, why must i be treated like this.
but thank to my friend, he forced me to eat so i ate some snacks.

today i am better but still i couldnt forget at all.
it will forever stay in my mind.
seriously dont know what did i do in my previous life to deserve all this now.
everything is like a drama.

2 comments:

West said...

Just let the thing pass.
Concentrate on study.
There will be a not of things to face in the future.
^^

be happy~~

Charmaine said...

Hey babe, cheer up alrights?
Let bygones be bygones and leave it as a memory. Life's with up and down is better than dull and boring.
:D