www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to school today~
whole day don't have lesson but just review of PRELIM paper in hall.
got back some of my paper and here is my results.

English Paper 2: 26/50
Math Paper 1: 79/100
Math Paper 2: 50/80

Overall for Math: 71/100

Social Studies: 38/50


my english is forever weak !!
i don't have a good basic of english.

anyway looking forward to my birthday celebration ! wee ~
meeting all my classmates or schoolmates this thursday to have a lunch @ PizzaHut & Saturday meeting Chaicheebros to celebrate.
hmm, wondering about what presents will i be receiving for my birthday ?!! hope for a unique one =D

friends is asking me what i want for my birthday, but seriously don't know what i really want.
hmm, but there is so many things can get for girls.
clothes, shoe, wallet, accessories, soft toy, cosmetics and etc. and for me it also include Charmmy kitty ! =D

hope my birthday will be a memorable one.
my birthday celebration only get better since last year & thank to Baobao girlfriend.
other than that, all my birthday had been really bad or normal. i still remember one year when my friends totally just don't care me and acting that they don't know about it.
it is so hurtful when friends don't care you during your birthday and just even a birthday wish.

luckily now things got better and i am not that weak like last time. =D

credits to Kensuke~

No comments: