www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! =D



although today's my birthday, my dad did'nt allow me to skip school !
school was boring recently as many of the teachers were absent everyday.
It was damn bored to go to school today for only one lesson.
It became worst (or shag) when i got to know something.



Went home quickly after school to prepare for meet up with my dearest Baobao Girlfriend, Stella & Edwin, took a cab down to Town from Tampines
everything is so rush because Girlfriend and I have school !!!
ended up Stella had to work because her boss didn't allow her to go for work at a later time.

So Girlfriend, Edwin and I headed down to Cineleisure and had Billy Bomber's~
I love the Oreo Milkshake!!! Its extremely nice and i always make sure i order a glass of it.
Had Fish N Chips to go with it, and was damn full.


The flower & gift they gave me !



the oreo milkshake that me & gf shared.




Thanks for the treat ! =D


Billy Bomber...





Then Edwin went off to find his sister while me and Girlfriend headed down to Bugis.
Due to our laziness and waiting for Stella to knock off, we decided to take a bus down.

As there was no straight bus to Bugis, we took a bus to Clarke Quay first.
Had a chit-chat & gossip session while at Clarke Quay! =X
Time passed so quick and eventually we took a bus down to Bugis next.











Reached Bugis and went to take Neoprints, its being some time since i took neoprints and had plenty of fun taking with my dearest Gf.
Camwhored inside for a long time after Neoprints as the lighting inside was so nice !

WEE ! all the neoprints is nice !!














I LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND !

After that, we went around Bugis street for shopping and ended up buying two clothes which i really liked. One of the clothes will be subsidized by my second brother =DDD THANK

waited for Edwin and Stella to come and they surprised me with a cake.
Kokwei & Zhiming came to meet us later too.
Took a bus together home and reached home at about 11pm.



Edwin. Stella. Kokwei. Zhiming ! (baobao is taking picture !)

Thank a lot my dearest Gf, Stella and Edwin, i know you all were a bit rushed for this birthday celebration but still its alright. at least you all did try to plan something. & don't be disappointed that some things you all planned did'nt really turn out successfully.
I am happy enough to have you all around !

& i really don't know how much you want to hurt me ?
you forgot everything, do you know it is really hurtful ?
do you know all the words you say really hurt me ? is my birthday leh !

No comments: