www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009


Headed to Tampines Mall, & Ben accompany to meet my friend.
Just nice Jinxiang was also at Tampines so he came to meet us.
Met Luke and he passed me my birthday present, thank a lot for the Tweety bird soft toy !


after that Ben went off for soccer, and i walked around with Jinxiang.
waited for Cheryl to come, and she passed me a letter =D thank a lot my dear, you are really sweet! did'nt thought that you will have give me a letter.
then i headed back home.



headed down to Bugis, TopOne for karaoke at 7pm ~~~~
Today had a Birthday Celebration with Rainie's fansclub & some photographers !
singing again !!!!!
met Eileen, Kathleen and Edison then went in to sing.


Iced Mango

Kensuke actually msg me in the afternoon saying that he won't come, and i believe it is a prank ! cause i know he will come one. =D
so after singing and singing.
suddenly Kensuke, Jayce, Mark, Alexander and Keith came in with a birthday cake !
They bought a ice cream cake from swensen !


I didnt shock that they surprised me with a cake cause i predicted.
But i am shock that actually Jayce, Mark, Alexander and Keith came.
because Eileen told me that Jayce never come and Kensuke told me before that is strictly only for Rainie's fansclub so cannot call Mark and the rest.

And when i see the birthday cake, i know the candle cannot be blew off one !
because i saw sparkles !!!!! then i was keep saying the candle cannot blew off one, is the magic relighted candle ! =DDD
so i actually didnt really keep blowing much on it cause it just waste my time. =X
Eileen ! Thank for coming down ! & also taking care of me too =D


Jayce ! Thank for coming down ! & thank for taking care of me whenever in Rainie's event.

Kathleen. Eileen. Me


Mark.

Kensuke.


Keith.

Alexander.

after that all of them gave me present, was really shocked because i thought only Kensuke bought me a present.

Thank Kensuke for the Hello Kitty Handphone ! i still cant believe it is actually a handphone cause the shape look like more to a mirror. and its really special cause i guess is hardly able to find this type and of course it is also a touch screen phone !!! I really love it and surprised !



It don't really look like a phone right ?! it look more like a mirror !
& the phone is seriously nice and the function all this is almost all the same to the normal phones.

It actually had a camera and flashlight !!! so cool ~




Thank Jayce for the Mphosis bracelet ! it actually can suit with my clothes today =DDD I really love the present too !

The bracelet is seriously nice and special =D


Thank Mark for the Esprique Precious Foundation ! I wanted to buy this foundation myself one. i did'nt thought you will have bought that and i am quite surprised and really love it ! its beautiful ! =D
The foundation that i wanted to buy !



Thank Alexander for the BabyPooh Mug ! is really a big mug and yes i can use it to eat Maggi Mee already. & i don't have to keep refill my water also ! I really love the present.



The biggest mug i have !

Thank Keith for the Piglet Soft Toy ! and of course is really cute, i did'nt thought you will bought me a present because i still don't know you that long ! =D and i love the present.

the cute piglet soft toy ! weee.

Thank Eileen, Kathleen and Edison helping me to pay for the karaoke ! Its most important that you all had came down =D and i seriously appreciated it. I love you all and RYIFC ! =D

THANK ALL FOR COMING DOWN ! =D

After the Karaoke which ended at 11pm, headed to HongKong Cafe with Kensuke, Mark, Alexander and Keith for supper ~~~
Had a great chitchat with them and there is so much to talk about !
laughing here and there =D
thank Kensuke for treating me eat & thank Mark for sending me back home.
reached back home around 2am.


(more photos to be uploaded after Kensuke send me ~ )

No comments: