www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I only had 3 hours of sleep and my parents woke me up !
was thinking not to go send my brother already but end up my parents ask me to go.
so i quickly got up and prepare because is only left 1hour more and we have to reach pasir ris.
whole family went together with my big brother.
reached Pasir Ris and waited for bus to come, while waiting, took some pictures.
Daddy. Big Bro. Me. Second Bro

Big Bro. Me. Mummy

Big Bro & Mummy

then the bus send us to Changi to take ferry to Pulau Tekong.





welcome to pulau tekong~

my first time visiting there, reached and get to visit around the place.
they even give us a bag of drinks and biscuit.

now NS is having much better facilities than last time.
had about 40mins of break at the canteen to buy food and i had a cup of milk tea.


do i look very tired ? i just have 3 hours of sleep !!!!


my second bro ! his is handsome and cute right !


listen to speech and etc inside, & is so bored for me when i don't need to go in NS at all.

all the stuff ended and we get to see my big brother again.
had the last meal with him.
the free meal they gave us and is damn a lot !
i can't even eat finish. (rice, broccoli, mashed potatoes, bun, fried chicken wing, beans, mushroom soup and soy bean curd)

and then is already 1plus, time to go off and say byebye to my big brother.
can see my big brother ? he is in the last row and the tallest one !

reached back Tampines about 2plus and met Littat and Gary.
walked around with them till 5plus and headed back home.
@LongJohnSilver


Gary Kor



Littat Didi



Me. Littat. Gary



my big brother dont need to stay in camp for the first two week ! he is coming out on 19th Sept because of HariRaya~~~ but going back in on 21stSept ! & my birthday is on 22ndSept !!!!!!!

No comments: