www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, September 21, 2009




Went down to chinatown to meet Kensuke.
had some mango dessert and off to ION ORCHARD.

mango sago~~


met Mark, Alexander and Keith at there and we shopped around.
awhile later all of us is hungry so went to find restaurant for our dinner.
& we decided to eat at a Japanese Restaurant.

Kensuke










i love oreo!!




after we finish our dinner then we walked around again.
nothing better much to do !
and because i wanted to countdown for my birthday so i intend to go home after 12am ! =X
then they decided to go down East Coast Park, and Kensuke actually say he wanted to throw me into sea !

ended up we went for a chill at Starbuck in East Coast Park .
chit-chatted with them for few hours and finally its over 12am~~
& headed back home a while later.



Kensuke & me


me & Mark


Keith & me

Alexander & me




No comments: