www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Tags Replied

Cynthia
: ^^. added u at msm btw.
=> hmm, the email from my blog one ? that is not my msn, maybe you could tag me with your email ? i will add you in msn then =DD

tiffany((:: Happy birthday in advance.Stay pretty:D
=> Thank a lot sweetie ! takecare yeas ! =D

Cheryl .: hello my dear , i'll tag you more often (;
=> Thanks my dear =D you are always so sweet.

Min: Lovely, happy sweet 16th birthday. Enjoy yourself and have fun. TC(: <3
=> Thank a lot my dear, its so long since you last tag me uh ? hahhas. tag me often then ! =D you takecare too yeas? Love you ! =D

Luke: happy and enjoyabale 16 birthday hahahaha have fun
Luke: :)
=> Thank a lot for the wishes & also the present ! =D

syir: romantic la ur blog. anyway chill always ! ^)^
=> romantic ? Lols. thank anyway for the tag ! takecares ~

xiaoran: hiiee!! HAPPY BDAY (: enjoy ur day!
=> hello my dear ! Thank for the wishes =D takecares !

SAFIRAH`: HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ! enjoy your day (:
=> Honey, glad to see your tag here ! thank for the wishes, takecare and see ya in school !

SHAWN:
HAPPYBIRTHDAY!
may all wishes and dreams come true! stay pretty k! :D
=> THANK FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES ! your tag special hor?! hahahas. thank a lot nah, hmm, stay handsome uh?!! hahahhas =D takecares


Yvonne: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENE ^^ takecare! Visit my blogshop too @ http://uniquelyryk.livejournal.com
=> Thank a lot for the birthday wishes ! i will visit your blog de =D takecare too yeas !

Cheryl .: Happy Birthday Serene ! (; Although i gave you a letter , and also sent you a birthday sms , it's never enough . I still wana say Happy Birthday on your blog to show you how much i care for you (;
=> Thank a lot Cheryl ! you are really sweet, a letter, a sms, a tag and a friendster comment is really enough ! hahahas. =D is really nice to know you ! you are such a nice girl and i know you care for me ! hahahs. Loveyou ! see ya around soon alright ? =D

VO.: Happy birthday FIANCEE! :)
=> Thank my dearest Fiance ! hahhas =D takecare yeas !!

passerW: LOL> that kitty phone is sold at far east $190 . Dont be so proud of it yet.It actually spoil very fast.
=> er, thank for the information, but its alright. it does'nt matter even it spoil fast because is the sincerity that my friend actually see this cute hp and think that i love hello kitty or charmmy kitty stuff so he bought it for me. anyway thank =D

Baobao: hope you enjoyed your birthday with me :) love you girlfriend. stay pretty always! love youuuuu<3
=> Yeas my dearest girlfriend ! i enjoyed every moment with you ! hahahs =D because we really had a great chat and camwhored happily. you also stay pretty nah ! hahahs i guess we will be meeting up real soon again ! I LOVE YOU GF ! <3

Michelle.: Happy belated birthday.
=> Thank a lot my dear, and not forgetting when you give me advice. =D hmm, link me up bah ! takecares.

Lonelyy: Cant get any present for you sorry
=> You are ? its okay wor ! you don't have to get me a present =D

Michelle: hey serena, relink me http://xrawrcupcakes.blogspot.com/
=> Okays, i will relink you soon ! =D takecare yeas.

No comments: