www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009


here to update my readers ! & school as usual.
i received my first birthday present today.
Jingyi and Jasmine handmade a birthday card and they also shared a lipgloss for me with Jiahui and Charmaine Soh.
Thank a lot ! i really love the present a lot and especially the handmade birthday card.
at counselor room, Jiahui is playing computer

there were a crowd in the room !!

& my sweet birthday card that was made by Jasmine & Jingyi. Thank a lot my lover and nuer =D

& the sweet letter they wrote for me !

this is seriously cute ! they actually made a certificate for me because i am able to watch NC16 after my birthday !

& this is really cute too ! they are really creative !
they knew that i like this KimHyunJoong and actually did this.
click on the photos and see what they actually wrote, is very funny !

the birthday present from Jasmine, Jingyi, Jiahui, Charmaine Soh.
& i really love this, the new product from canmake.
a nudy glow lipgloss !

this is the first time i received a birthday card.
i am seriously happy, is so sweet !

BUT my mood went down after i got back my English Paper 1.
because i failed badly, i only get 24/60 and my total for english actually scored 45/100.
but still did not include oral yet.
anyway my f&n paper also failed badly, actually got 23.5/100 but will be adding coursework marks too so its not finalize yet.

after school headed to Tampines Mall with Jasmine, Jiahui, Nichelle, Wenhui, ZhiHui, Charmaine Soh & Tee.
went to Pizza Hut to eat as a celebration for my birthday !
Lets make our order !

the shy Jiahui and Jasmine !

bear with my no make-up pictures ! =x

my eyes look small without makeup =X
but I love the birthday card and present.


Time to start eating !


its really long since i went out with them and really had a wonderful time with them.
after that went to walk around, and we went to action city.
& my dear Jasmine was sabo by my friend and kena electric shock by this thing below ! & she actually shouted.

charmaine soh ~


THANK ALL MY LOVELY SCHOOLMATES COMING TODAY TO CELEBRATE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: