www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

PHOTOS DURING 20Sept2009 !!
HAD A SUPER GOOD DAY WITH ALL THE SURPRISE !

My birthday cake ! from Swensen =DDD


pointed at the cake because i found out they use the magic relight candle !
is obvious to see when your candles have sparkles !
& still want trick me when i tricked my friend before ! hahahas i am smart ok =X

time to make a wish ~

but they told me they don't care and tell me to continue blow the candle !


blowing again~~


guess what ? in this time, Eileen & Kathleen came in to surprise Kensuke cause his birthday just past not long ago ! =D

Is so sweet right ?! hahahs Kensuke was surprised.


& they play with the smoky thing that can used in Top One KTV!

Time to cut the cake ~ WEE





& they told me to open all the present.
First, present from Jayce !


is a bracelet =D

& she helped me to wear.

Thank my dearest Jayce, thank for taking care of me ! =DD


Opening present from Kensuke !

Omg, is a Hello Kitty Handphone and i was shocked at that moment, don't really believe is a handphone cause it don't look like !

everybody was looking at me opening the present !

THANK KENSUKE A LOT ! =D




Opening the present from Mark =D


Is the foundation from Esprique Precious that i wanted !
I really love it =D


Opening the present from Alexander !



the cute and big mug ! =DD


Opening the present from Keith!


oh, is a cute piglet soft toy ! =DD






& the present from Ahhock, who did'nt come down that day.

Thank a lot !

hehees. eating the swensen ice cream cake =DD
is yummy !

Thank Jayce for coming down.

time to sing song. =D

Darren. Kathleen. Me

no see. no hear. no talk. -.=



Mark & Me

Alexander & me

Keith & Me


My dear Eileen ! =DDD
Never fail to go high during ktv uh! hahas =X


Darren & me

Whole lots of stuff ~~~


TOP ONE KTV

Photos credited to Kensuke ~~

No comments: