www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

1st Month Anniversary with B












rushed all this on yesterday midnight !

went all the way to his place to pass him the cupcakes i make for him~~
& because of my laziness, i took cab down to his place and he actually paid for my cab fare.
He gave me a foldable photo frame with our photos on it. =DD

then headed down to Plaza Singapura around 4plus.
went to eat Ajisen Ramen and walked around town area.



thanks b for the treat =D

then went to find Jasmine for a while at her workplace and shop around Somerset 313.
I WANT TO GET ITOUCH ! =( my current mp3 only have 128mb memory inside !! Guess nowadays can't find such a small memory of mp3 already.

two more days at CK Tangs then i will be free from the "hell" place.
will be working for an events on coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: