www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

Woke up at 530am in the morning and prepared to go for work.
Yeas, working for the event on the opening ceremony of Epi Centre.
If not because of the good pay, i guess i will not wake up so early for work !
I am super tired !

Anyway for quite a few hours was like doing nothing much at all.
and of course after that is just distributing flyers, flyers and flyers.
But i get to know more friends =D those people working at there.
And thank Kensuke for passing by to help me take pictures. =D





















Is really tiring after the whole day but still after work went to meet my boyfriend and his friends since they was at Orchard. =X
He is always so sweet and caring to me! especially he always take his time just to come over town to accompany me when i got work. =D
partly also because i am not working tomorrow so i don't have to go home and sleep early but will continue this event on Sunday instead. =D


there is extra finger !!



and the finger belong to one of this guys.



I Love You B!













Lols ! they are very cute right still make this type of pose.

this one is not a candid !!! is they planned to pose like this and i helped them to take.
Lols. they got a lot more pose one !






went back home around 10plus. I am super tired !
is time to have more sleep since tomorrow i don't have to wake up early ! =DDD
SHOULD I GET AN IPOD TOUCH ?!!

No comments: