www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010




Meet up with my dearest darling at Cineleisure.
went to watch "Avatar 3D".
its pretty late but at least the show still exist. had been busy with work and do not have enough time to watch this movie.

After movie went to have my dinner and shop around.
then darling accompany me to Paya Lebar to buy ingredient.
Yes, gonna help my mum bake pineapple tarts!
CHINESE NEW YEAR is around the corner.....
anyone want take order can let me know. =D

after that darling send me to Tampines.
and he bought food for my mum's dinner. Thank a lot my dear !
but my poor darling have to go home alone all the way back to bukit timah =(
Thank for treating me so well. I am really sorry for not treating you good and even hurted you a few time.

Is really time to delete everything of my past. & cherish now and my future with darling.
one thing i get to understand is, guys will never change. They will simply just say only.
time to stop being fooled by my previous one. how much hurt i get from him is really enough. i guess friends who knew me should know roughly what had happen. Stop playing with girls, i seriously hate it. Don't even know when will i get back my money. Forget it.
FOR NOW, is time to cherish my current one and not to hurt him anymore ! I love you darling.


credited to Kensuke

credited to AndyZ

No comments: