www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finally few more days to my last day at CK TANG !!!!!!!
Finally i get to leave the "hell" place. =D
is so politic there and i will never wish to go back again.
the people there seriously kaypo, they just have nothing better to do except for a few promoters who are really nice!
will be only working tomorrow, tuesday and thursday then thats all.

after that working on an event next Fri, Sat and Sun. At least something that i feel better than my current one.
Anyway February will be a more relax month for me, but i will be going tuition to buck up on my English and just do some photoshoots or events if have. And of course i will be meeting up all my friends that i have not been meeting for so long to go have fun and shopping !
Guess will have more pictures to update~~


credited to Steven

No comments: