www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone !

Its a new year again.
this year countdown for me is damn boring.
did'nt took photos because i feel that i look tired since is after my work.
why must always during countdown and i still have to work ! sianed !
went to Vivocity for countdown though and reached back home around 4plus.
its a boring countdown i guess ? don't know why is not in a right mood.

Today is a public holiday yet after sleeping only a few hours and i have to get back to work again !
Idiot ! how i wish i don't have to work but provided i have enough money to bear for few months.
Is a new year and Rainie's new album is also released today !
and of course being her fans, before i went to work i should get a copy of her album.


Gosh, I had been pampering myself !!!!!
today just bought two skincare products, Rainie's new album and one more products from JohnLittle.
yesterday just bought a pair of new shoe.
last few days just bought some tops at Cotton On and some products from TheFaceShop.
last week just bought some makeup from M.A.C and Esprique Precious.
so i am going to be really broke soon because i had been spending quite a sum of money this few weeks !

luckily today break time my mum is there to treat me eat or i wont have money for food today~~~
went to Ichiban to have our dinner and of course the food there is really great =D
counting down to 10th & 15th January for my bursary and my pay ! =DDDD


No comments: