www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

Here to update some past pictures that i have not uploaded.

during christmas eve's photo.



at singapore poly open house.



with my darling =D





during Joanna's birthday celebration

Joanna





thanks Nicholas for coming all the way down to find me at my workplace !



heard of this white choco biscuit which is quite popular to buy it when you go Japan ?
is really nice and especially when i love to eat white choco! Thanks Peter for giving me !
Remember to try this when you go Japan =D




As usual, working almost everyday !
Today was chatting with my colleague and heard of some superstitious stuff from them on buying things for your beloved one.

Anybody heard of this two superstitious stuff ??
  • First one is about buying shoe to him/her. My friend told me that she never believed it at first but she actually encounter it herself when her ex bought her a pair of shoes. And a while later they broke up. Even all her friends who received shoes from the beloved one also broke up after a while.
  • Second one is about buying couple stuff from Couple Lab or MushiMushi to him/her. My friend actually told me that all his friend encounter it. Always the one received it will end up initiate the break up. But for this one, i don't really heard it before so i don't really believe it. But he told me he encounter it himself before and he only bought it but did'nt even give it to the girl and already break up.

Yeas, Finally having my off tml and thursday ~~~~~~~~
meeting my dearest darling tomorrow and having blogshop's photoshoot on thurs !
anyway will be having another photoshoot on sunday too.
Here's some photos during my shoot~~


credits to Kensuke


credits to AndyZ

&&& i will be working till end of this month~
quite angry with some of the people there. because don't know who is the one so kpo who go anyhow complain !
plus i feel like being eye-ing by people. so i should stop my job for a moment bah.
probably will be finding a new job after new year or on march.
and so i can enjoy my february for the festival of CHINESE NEW YEAR & VALENTINE DAY !

No comments: