www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am sick ! down with flu !
today actually took off for blogshop's photoshoot but is canceled.
and because i am sick, i decided not to go work and rest at home.

B came over to my house just to accompany me and he bought panadol for me too =D
I Love You ! Though he have to do some stuff at home, he still come all the way just to find me for a few hours and he take mrt back home.
Yesterday while i was working, B came over to find me during my break time.
He is always so sweet ! <3


















But seriously i did'nt really get a good rest though because after he go off, i had been baking Pineapple Tarts and Chocolate Chip Cookies from afternoon till now still have not done yet. Super tired and i really feel like sleeping after taking medicine!!! But no choice only have today off for this week so i really have to rush everything out. =(
Bye peeps. off to bake cookies~

credited to Kensuke

credited to AndyZ

No comments: