www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHELLE & PETER !

Yesterday went down to Nichelle's Chalet.
went back home about 3plus am to watch Hi My Sweetheart episode 11.
is getting nicer and nicer ! =D









Get my O level results today, the first thing when i going in front to my form teacher to take my results, i asked her whether i failed my English.
and her replies is yes i failed.
When she first tell me, i was like trying to think maybe she lie to me so i keep say really ar.
then when she pass me the results slip, i straight away cried.

I seriously hate my English !
why can't at least get a C6 then i will be happier !

anyway here is my results for my O level:
English= D7
Combined Humanities= B3
Mathematics= A2
Science= B3
Food & Nutrition= B3
Chinese= A2

so stop messaging and ask me for my results.
i am disappointed with it ! everything is like 3 and 2 then suddenly one 7.
hate it !!!
anyway my total for L1R4 is 17.

But i have to really thank Mrs Chua and Mr Kok for taking their own time out just to help me on my science and i am really glad to get B3 for it. Because i always fail my science and i guess the highest i score is C6.
And also thank Mr Farizal for helping me on my humanities. =D

Went to meet JinXiang, Weiquan and Joresar.
then slack with them awhile and went to met Alexander and Kensuke for supper.
headed down to hong kong cafe and went back home around 2plus.




No comments: