www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2009




*photos credited to Kensuke

Finally get to rest at home today!
watched Hi My Sweetheart on episode 4 and is getting more and more interesting =D.
Today went to take off all the fake nails i did yesterday because there is a photoshoot on this friday but my nails was too complicated. So i took out the fake nails to keep it before i make spoil.
and now my nails is back to usual~~

Sitex fair is coming soon, i guess i will get myself a new mp3 and upgrade my digital camera!
Thinking of which mp3 should i get. ipod nano or sony Eseries or sony S636 ????
Yeas ! all three are hot pink colour =D Love this 3 so much !
but all of them are kinda ex...






A busy week ahead....................................................
Kindly help me click on my nuffnang adv =D THANKS !

No comments: