www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

Today met Jasmine and went down to Centrepoint Robinson.
Actually we both thought that we will be working together at there.
End up only Jasmine will be station at Centrepoint Robinson and that means i cant work together with my mum.

Anyway today did'nt counted really as work.
Our sales rep bring us around to a few shopping centre to look at the counter.
Anybody want buy coffee machine ? Can look for me @ CK Tangs, Basement 1.
Will be permanently working at there.

The coffee machine is a new brand call Martello which will be officially launch tomorrow and is look alike to Nespresso cause it also used capsules to brew the coffee.
It also have 20 bar pressure. Plus there is currently promotion due to new launch of product, so when you purchase the coffee machine now and you will get a gift box with 15 capsules and a milk frother for free =D
The coffee machine is small and convenience which come with 3 colour (black, silver, red) and it cost $399 for this machine.
hahahs come help me improve my sales if any of your family need it. =D

After work went home and i saw a letter which make me very happy !!!!!!
i actually got Edusave bursary being a top 25% among the level for my prelim =DDDDDD
dont know how many years did'nt get already. and if i did not remember wrong, i actually did'nt get it before during Secondary School.
& YEAS ! i am super good mood now !

Tomorrow will start my work from 1-9pm ~~
any friends who know me, if got pass by CK Tangs can come look for me ! =D

No comments: