www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

TAGS REPLIES

Cheryl: Darling,i am sooo sad now D:
=> What happen ?? cheer up my dear!

Cheryl lian: Yeahs, secretlover! Come my chalet on 13th? This fridayyyy!
=> SecretLover, nice to see ya that day at chalet ! takecare !

shao yuan: hihi
=> Hello, you are ?

nicholas: ur ranie pic look like auntie sia =X
=> I know lah ! but is past ma =X hahahas.

guest: Hi sweetie. I'm the one who request for the strawberry cheesecake & cupcake icings recipies, rmber? Here's my email (:
=> Hello, i will send you asap. takecare !

CHINYONG: agree with nicholas. ah kum LOLS!
=> Lols. i know i know ! dont need agree -.= hahhahahas

Cheryl: *Darling,tomorrow and you'll be free :D Jiayou for the last day! And i can also meet up with you soon .loves loves.
Cheryl: Ohmy darling. You're officially free today :D
Cheryl: Darling,when are you free? :D
=> Hahahas. yeas i am free already. anyway sorry did'nt got time for last week and this week. maybe next week onwards bah ? cause currently a bit busy. Sorry my dear.

★Berlicial: whoot , can see my twintwin real soon . :D
=> Twintwin ! yeas. can meet up soon alr. msg me when you are free too =D

v: did u curl ur hair before or the wavy hair is natural? cause i wana perm and get tht effect also ):
=> Hey, i did'nt curl my hair. the wavy hair is natural de.

Cheryl: Yo darling! :D
=> Hello darling ! =D hope you are doing fine ?

CHINYONG: yooo
=> Hahahs. so good got tag me ! somebody is at oversea now !!!

(:: hi,u all go QB drink. one person around how much? no age limit
=> Hey, it must depend on your alcohol de. as for age limit i not really sure.

NN'passerby: Hi, Don't mind, tell her I'm nana, vanessa. 201 tampines lanshop? I think she'll know who am I by this. Thanks alot sweetheart.
=> hey, okok. i will sms her and let her know about it =D Welcome my dear !

andy: wa see i got tag your blog,go out lei
=> Hahhas. finally one uh ? See ya soon =D

Cheryl.: Ohmy,i lovee your nails! How i wish i can have them D:
=> Hahahs. thank my dear. got time then help you decorate also bah =D my nails now all not nice le because went to work then spoilt it. T.T

;;: the dye is really gd? cus my fren say nt so gd eh
=> i felt not bad, cause the colour came out is even more than you buy other dye. can try it if you want. but must put more conditioner after dyeing cause it will become a bit dry.

EdwIn: HI! BYE! TAGGED! (:
=> THANK for the tag =D Lols.

QianHui's: Great Blog , Tag :)
=> Thank a lot for the tag =D takecares !

passerbyeee: hi. did you rebond your fringe?
=> Yeas i did rebond my fringe =D

Baby: Tag tag lol
=> Hey, thank for the tag =D

Cheryl.: Hey darling,i miss you D:
=> Darling, i miss you too ! see ya around soon ok ?

adriano: nice blog :)) enjoy verything :)
=> Lols. you tag very lame leh ! hahahas. kk nah. at least thank for the tag =D takecares

No comments: