www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

TAGS REPLIES

Nik Son: O; finally spell my name correctly
=> Hahahs ! cause i know how to spell le ma =D Thank for the tag!

Joanna: Hello Sereneeeee!
=> Hello ! How are you wor ??

Passerby: How much does it cost to reborn the fringe?
=> It cost about $17 or $18. Not really remember cause i trim my fringe and rebond so total is $20.

XiaoHui: YUP ! See yoou arnd babe :P
=> Hahas okay ! takecare my dear. Study hard wor ! =D

Cheryl.: Aww,that's so nice of you darling. Thank you soo much. Loves :D
Cheryl.: I will be free only after next week also. So,see ya soon :D misses .
=> Welcome darling ! Sorry was quite busy so did'nt really had time. I try see whether this week there is any spare time alright ?

pb: where is qb pub? no age limit?
=> Is at boat quay area. I not really sure about the age limit though..

adriano: yo !! take care while i m away alright ? loves :)
=> Lols. i will take care de ! no worry =D

Cheryl.: Darling,thank you for your tag :D
Cheryl.: Darling,are you free this saturday?
=> Welcome my dear, i am really sorry for not going down on saturday because i need to go down Angela's music showcase. will meet up soon de alright ? =D

adriano: bye dearest..miss u.. dun fall sick uh..!text u again :)
=> Byebye =D one month later then i will see you back again ! I will take care de. Don't worry ok?

Cheryl.: Hey darling,when can we bake oreo cheesecake ? :D
=> I try to make it this week if possible alright ? Sorry darling.

Min: Hahaha. I saw a lovely girl last night. Yeahyah :D
=> Yeas ! i also saw a lovely girl on Saturday night ! =DD hahhaas. see ya around soon k? if got time meet up alright ? Loves !

passerby: hi preettiee, do you know which foundation is good??
=> Hey sweety, i felt that Esprique Precious foundation is really good. I am currently using it too. You can go try that brand =D.

passerby: Regarding your FRIDAY (13Nov) Post, about the blingbling shop, may i know where isit?
=> The bling bling shop is at Plaza Singapura. I not really sure the level but i think should be level 3. you can go check it out =D
____________________________________________________________________


One photos on the student theme shoot. Credit to Kensuke.

No comments: