www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 05, 2009

TAGS REPLIES

J: can you post the recipe ?
J: * macaron
=> Hey, you can actually search through internet. cause the macaroni i did was from internet website. But i find it nicer for cheese macaroni. Maybe you could go search for it =D

nallie: I am from malaysia..haha
=> Oh, Hello. nice to know you then =D takecares

Cheryl: Okay sure darling. I'll be waiting for you to teach me :D . All the best alright. Lovesloves.
=> Darling, Yeas sure. soon soon my exam will be over le ! thank a lot for all your wishes and i really appreciated a lot. You are really sweet my dear =D

cherrie: Gd luck for ur exam,jyjy:DDD
=> Hey, thank a lot for the wishes. =D takecare !

SHAWN: GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS!! :)
=> WOAH ! THANK FOR YOUR WISHES =D hahahhas.

evon: how come broke off ?? ): okays. meet up real soon after ur O levels. Jiayou and study hard. xD
=> Lols, inside have a long story. hahahas. Yeas sure ask me out after O level then! Takecare yeas.

passerbye-e: i mean did you take A maths? and what sciences did you take?
passerbye-e: (:
=> Hey, i don't have A maths and my science is just combined science. All my subjects is those common one except F&N only. =D

Cheryl: Darling,i am sure you'll find someone better.He doesn't know how to cherish such a wonderful girl like you. Cheer up. Loves you<3
=> Thank a lot my dear, I am alright =D No worry ! cause had been busy for my O level and i don't have much time to think about it though. Loveyou too !

NN'Passer-by: Hi, I'm a friend of Joanna's . Wonder if you still have her contact or whatever? (:
=> Hey, i got her contact but may i know who are you so i could let her know about it.

Baobao: jiayouuuuuuuu~ :D
=> YOU TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl: Darling,all the best. Jiayou! A few more days to go and you'll be free. Love you(;
=> Hahhas thank darling. Yeas i left one more week but only 3 paper left! finally lor =DDD

Berlicial❤: yeah , goodluck k ! 11th , coming soon . we'll meet after your olv . yea ! (; i love you.
=> Thank for the tag Twins, Yeas one more week to go and my O level will really ended. Meet u up after that ! Lovesya. =D

Cheryl: Daling,Jiayou. Continue to work hard alright :D
=> Thank ! I will work hard for the rest of my paper de ~~~ Loves

M A R K O: The time is here,Good luck & All the Best.Cya Soon! =) We'r so near yet so far..:x
=> Hahahs yeas so near but hardly see. Yeas, finally one more week for me to finish my exam !

Cheryl: Happy halloween , darling :D
=> Thank darling, i almost forgot about halloween day because busy with my O level.

xiaoda: back to blogging
=> You got blog le ??

Len: Serene Tan. My birthday coming ! :D
Len: Oh ya ! Nearly slipped out of my mind ! Good luck and all the best for O's ! Do uphold your promises ! (:
=> Okok ! will prepare a present for you nah ! hahhaas. Yeas i remember my promise ! will meet you all up after my exam de ! no worry =DD Thank a lot too ~

JO: Hello babe, Can share with me your cookie and cheese cake recepie? Email me ya? Thanks in advance.
=> Hey, i will email you soon =D you are welcome. takecare !

laichiyao: jiayou for homec har!
=> I will Jiayou de ! aiyo dont lame lah, put a weird weird name, chinyong !

SHAWN: HAOODIIHOOOOO! :)
=> Your tag very special hor ! weird and big !

Cheryl: Darling,continue to work hard oh. 6 more days ^.^
=> Thank dear, i will work hard de !! see ya real soon tooo~~~

No comments: