www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, November 09, 2009

Tags Replies

Cheryl: You're welcome darling. Meet you up real soon ^.^ Love you.
=> Yeas ! we will sure meet up real soon de =DD takecare my dear !

SHAWN: ahahaha hi hi sereneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
=> LOLS ! hellloooooooooo see ya soon after my exams nah !

Min: Help me vote for it. Thanks.
=> Hey, i voted already ! welcome =D

CHINYONG: wei, sorry uh. nvr run much with you today ><. promise, nxt time (:
=> Lols, its okay bah.....

Charmaine: Its time you relink me! hahah
=> Yeas ! i know and i had relinked ! and you shld update your blog more often !

adriano: hi hi :)) passing by :)nice photos :)
=> Hello ! =D thank for the tag nah.. takecares !

CHINYONG: our past time D:
=> Yeas lor ! but those pic are mostly last yr cause got christmas tree ! Lols.

Cheryl: Pretty darling,2 more days and you'll be free. :D
=> Hey darling ! yeas i am really excited to come asap ! =DD weee

evon: yup yup. your exams finish you let me noe alrights ?? love ya. xD
=> Hahahs okay sure sweetie ! anyway my exams end on the 11 november wor ! Love ya too.

______________________________________________________________________


Just finished my Food & Nutrition exam.
the paper still quite alright, hopefully can score good marks ?
i am getting excited for 11 november to reach !
going to dye my hair on that day and go shopping with my dearest Girlfriend. =D
Weee~ Two more days to freedom ! =DD

No comments: