www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009

FINALLY I AM FREE ~~~
NO MORE EXAMS FROM NOW ON !
and i am going to enjoy my long holidays....
anyway will be working soon also.

Had a fun day with baobao, stella, edwin and co in QB at Boat Quay yesterday =DD
took a lot of photos yest ! i guess about 100 plus !
its so long since i last went to have fun.
and reached back home at 4plus am.
will post up more pictures soon. =D

Yays! i finally dyed my hair yest ! and i used Liese Bubble hair Colour.
THANK MY DEAREST GF for helping up ! =D
I think it is good, cause the colour came out quite even and till now don't have any side effects =D
you can go try it !



Baobao's nails and my nails !
we actually did this before our O level ended ! Did it on the 10th Nov and we went exam on the 11th nov with this nails.
I did the french manicure myself and is our real nails ! =D

some of the crystal that i stick it on my nails had dropped ! T.T

Edwin

Baobao Girlfriend







Baobao. Stella. Me ! so long since we last went out =D



hmm, my first time drinking alcohol....





Baobao. Jacelyn. Stella. Me







Baobao was asked to go up sing a song =D























Baobao and I bought a same shoe during one of the days while we were studying for O level !
the purple colour nails one is me.





She is forever my dearest girlfriend !

Martell.

He work at the pub for singing =D

Edwin. MK. ShiTat and Me.
I am not so short !!! they are standing on chair....





























Shitat singing....













First time playing =D



Edwin turn to sing....












No comments: