www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, November 23, 2009


Today had a photoshoot for myTLB magazine.
it also counted as the second casting.
the theme for today is nail art so i actually get to do my nails for free.
did my nails at Orchard Central and Byon served me, she is a friendly and nice girl !
had a good time doing my nails and of course i love my pretty nails !

Do check it out on Vol.8 of myTLB magazine for my pictures which will be released in mid January !
you will see pictures of my shoot today and also during the event at Raffles Place.
Do purchase and support the magazine =D

Thank Byon for making my nails !

Are my nails nice ?! I really love it cause it is hot pink colour.
& Thank myTLB for sponsoring this manicure !



after the photoshoot headed down to meet Gary, Samuel, YuXuan and Brandon.
went to have our dinner at Aston then walked around at Orchard.
Had a great time together.

Gary Kor

Iced Chocolate

my usual order = Chargrill chicken ! Yummy =D

Gary. Yuxuan. Me. Brandon

Me. Samuel. Brandon

Samuel Bong











Guess what they are hugging ??

Is a lady's high heels ! damn cool right ? the statue is damn tall.



the peeps of the day.





This ice cream actually cost $7plus !
is the No 1 best seller ice cream in Japan.

No comments: