www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010


credited to overtone

I did not went shopping today !
stayed at home all the way to 7pm and went for my tuition.
i had been playing and enjoying my life everyday before my school starts.
School will be starting on 19th April !! Orientation is on 13th,15th &16th April.

Received a msg from RIG and was being invited to a media event tomorrow for a preview of a new movie.
I should blog about it more tomorrow.
And i had asked Jovin to accompany me along so i won't be boring to go down alone!

ADVERTERIOL
Anyway do check it out on my friend's blogshop !
She is selling Korea Geo Len($13), Hypersize King Lens($17), bikinis & bras(from $6 onwards), earpiece(from $8 to $9.50) and a lot more ! There is also taiwan spree !
In love with the cheap price that her blogshop is selling and i will be getting one jacket and a top from her current spree !
Do check it out @ http://www.eboutique-style.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi may i know where u find all those event jobs?

Serene said...

Hey, i was invited to their media event because i am their company's blogger though.
Anyway some of the events i search from internet or else through my friends.