www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010








I went to Tampines Mall to meet my dear Joanna for lunch.
we went to Imperial Treasure Restaurant for Dim Sum !!!
hahhas, i guess we really know how to enjoy our life.
















I went to meet Jiemin on late afternoon when i finish my lunch.
went to FarEast Plaza for shopping and chatted together.
i bought about 5 dress today ! I know i am really spending money very fast, i have to control myself from tomorrow onwards.
I guess i need to work some part time before my school starts !













Around 9plus, Yinjie and Weiboon came to meet me and we walked to Cineleisure to catch a movie.
Watched the "Green Zone".
After the whole show, i was still a bit blur with the storyline !
Luckily, Yinjie explained to me =X





Went to Katong for our dinner then made a beeline to East Coast Park.
met WeiAn at there too then went to play pool.
Finally i learnt a bit on how to play ! =DDDD
cabbed back home around 3am.

























No comments: