www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I went for a casting today, i have to thank Florence for telling me so many stuffs regarding modelling things. =D
After the casting, i went to meet my mum for dinner and made a beeline back home to prepare for the tuition later.
I certainly have to thank Mr Kok for teaching me English and helping up so much.
He even paid for me on the examination fees. I am lucky to know him !
Hopefully my English will be improving and i will get a better grades after this year O level.

Its pretty boring on weekdays because most of my friends were either working or schooling !
I could not find people to meet up sometimes !
I miss Baobao, Stella and the rest ! Its pretty long since we meet up together ! Finally, we are meeting on this Saturday.
Anyway i will be removing my tagboard soon.


credited to Mark

credited to Peter

No comments: