www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010












woke up in the late afternoon and was supposed to meet Caibao, Yinjie they all but ended up all of them not wake up yet.
i stayed at home till night time then Yinjie and Ahhao accompanied me to eat dinner at Tamp Mall.
We had our dinner at Ajisen Ramen.



After dinner, we cabbed down to Tamp Safra because they playing pool at there tgt with Weiboon.
i was watching drama at there because i don't know how to play.
I thought i would only go eat a dinner and went home so i wear until very casual.
Ended up after pool, they asked me down to clarke quay.

went to see them drink because David is going back to Malaysia already.
its so long since i last met most of the chaichee people.
went back home around 3am. Thanks weiboon for sending me back first. =D

Yinjie Kor, thanks for always taking care of me !



JinXiang Kor.

Weiboon.










Do visit my blogshop, I am selling all the clothes from $5 to $15.
My wardrobe is getting more and more pack ! So i should do some clearance sales after buying so many new clothes.
So do email me if you are interested @ serenetanll@hotmail.com

Blogshop: www.serenetll-shop.blogspot.com

No comments: