www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I had finally ended my event job for today !
Anyway during my break time, i saw a earpiece which i had wanted since a long time ago.
The price i saw in blogshop was much more expensive than i saw it today.
Without hesitation, i took the hot pink colour one.



I am in love with my new fruitty earpiece now ! I had been searching this type of earpiece as the strap have hot pink colour too.
Today work was tiring too but it may be my last day or last second day though =D.

Last few days when i was shopping with my mum, i asked her to buy the Asience's shampoo as there were some promotion.
After using it this few days, i am really in love with the shampoo and conditioner !
It is much more better than all the hair product's brand that i tried before. I can feel my hair is much more softer and smoother.

I should have my sleep early today ! I am having photoshoot tomorrow~
Anyway i will also get to catch up with Baobao & Stella tomorrow night. =D


credited to Peter.

No comments: