www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

I was supposed to meet Siman in the afternoon but she have something on so ended up could only meet her up around 7plus.
Luckily, Joresar called me because she also meeting her friend at that time.
Such coincidence, that she actually called me. =D

I went to meet her up and went to Bugis for shopping.
I bought one jeans top before i went off from Bugis.
Then we went to 313's Forever 21, and i bought one pair of heels which is super high.
I walked down to FarEast to find Stella while waiting for Siman to reach.





Walked around with Siman and i bought a T-shirt and a Necklace.
I am in love with that necklace !!! =D
After that we went to Ion Orchard for dinner at HongKong Cafe when it was already 10pm.
I am already starving !! I did not had anything for the whole day ! =(
After dinner, we went to cam-whored before we took train down to Pasir Ris.

yeas! i order fish fillet one. =D

the necklace i bought at FarEast.



































































When we reached Ehub, both of us went to take neoprints ! =DD
Meet Ben together to watch "When In Rome" at Ehub.
The show is actually not bad. Comedy Love type.
Finished the show around 3am and we took a cab back home.

















i was wearing about 4 to 5cm of high heels yet i am still shorter than him ! =(



hahahs adding on standing one steps higher. =(
He is too tall already !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no. i look so weird in the pictures ):

Serene said...

Aiyo! Still ok what? Don't think so much.