www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally ended 4 days at IT SHOW !
I am super tired !
saw a lot friends at the it show.

First day:
Today i sold one bicycle.
I saw Elaine there too. She was working at Cisco.
after my work, i went down to Kensuke's workplace with Mark for dinner.
then met Stevie, William there too.
went to Rochor's Original for beancurd and youtiao !! I am craving for beancurd nowadays.
& i am in love with the beancurd at Rochor.
then i get to find out that William is also from East View Sec Sch in the past. so same as me and Stevie.

Then i heard a lot of stories from him. Its interesting though.
But he don't want tell me what is his relationship with the school, principal and teachers !
Even now got what new teacher, he also know..
One day, i will ask him to go back to school together ! =DD
After our supper at Rochor, William drove me back home.


Lorraine.













Mini Cooper's Bicycle !!

(photos above credited to Kensuke)






I am in love with this shop's beancurd !

the EVSS's sticket on William's car.
First time see got people paste school sticker on car de...


Second Day:
I only sold one bicycle that day.
but still is better than nothing. Somehow i wish that Stella is working together with me !!! S
So that i won't be so bored. Because all of them is already one clique.
After work, San drove me back home.
Thanks him a lot ! or else i will be really tired to take mrt.















Third Day:
I sold roughly 4 bicycles that day.
Anyway during work, i went to find LiKing sometimes too because he is working at Seagate.
After work, i went back home by mrt ! was seriously tired.
actually meeting Siman to go home together but because i really not feeling well so i went off first.





Fourth Day:
I though that it is the best sales among all days but i was wrong.
I did'nt get to sell any bicycles at all but i also get to see something which i can confirm whether is i am too sensitive or is really the truth.
Forget it then, Hopefully Stella will be working together with me soon.
Joanna came to find me during my work and i chatted with her a lot... =D

After work, i met Alexander, Kensuke and their friends.
there were a lot people and we went down to Marina Square's hong kong cafe.
and was really coincidence when i see Elaine inside too.
i had my fish fillet cheese baked rice and my favourite milk tea !
stayed there till around 12plus and Alexander drove me back home.

Joanna !







Nichelle. Joanna. Me



At Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe



My fringe is getting longer ! Is time for some hair cut soon !!

No comments: