www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010


while accompanying Nicholas and his friend for lunch.

Another crazy and fun day out with Joanna & Jovin Yesterday !
I met up with Joanna to bugis for a shopping spree.
After a while when we reach Bugis, Jovin called me and told me to meet me now because she was being sack. But she was happy being sack because she had been wanted to be sack.
Actually fetching her from work after 6pm but ended up i don't have to wait till 6pm already. =X

She joined us and went to eat Mcdonald for our lunch.
Then we went to shop around at Bugis Street.
I bought some top and bottom. I guess i should stop myself from spending too much.
I was in love with one pair of wedges i saw at a shopping mall.
It was really comfortable and nice but it cost $42.90 without any brand on it.
They keep told me is not worth it to buy but i am really in love with that wedges ! =(



Ended up i did'nt get it at all.
Then around 7plus, we went to have our dinner then desserts !!
They were all in love with the Sticky Glutinous Rice. Is seriously delicious that whenever i went down, i will never miss one time ordering that.
We chatted for a few hours. Gossip a lot too ! =X

with my dear Jovin. She is so pretty right ?!
she is really nice to chat with. =D

















After that Jovin went back home while Joanna and I went to Cineleisure's Kbox for karaoke !
Yeas, we went to sing again but because if we don't go then probably there may not be time to go down with her anymore because she only have one week holidays !!!
We reached around 10pm and sing all the way till 4am.
But the last two hours like that, we were chatting and never even sing at all.

Both of us almost going no voice already ! =X
As usual we took a lot of photos when we were at Kbox.
After we went off, we went to have breakfast at Mcdonald then went home around 6am.
Its super tiring though but we enjoyed our days singing and chatting.


we love cam-whoring and especially chatting everything together.
love the time spending with her !











my dinner ! sushi~







thanks my dear Joanna for treating me this two cream puff.
Is super nice ! i really love cream puff from Chewy Junior @ Bugis Junction.
Especially when you eat after putting in refrigerator. =DD



































































see how crazy we were. =X
the whole orchard is so quiet.















hahas. it seems like photoshoot time. =D


















__________________________________________________________________
I am stuck in my house today.
All because of my whole piles of homework i have to be done by tomorrow!
Actually having my tuition today but due to of all my incomplete homework, it was postponed tomorrow !
Mr Kok punished me with adding me more homeworks ! =(
Now i have 7 incomplete journals and 20pages of assesment book i have to be done.

I had been thinking whether i should retake my English O level this year or tomorrow.
Any opinions ?
It had been troubling me.

Two days staying at home means i could also save money too ! =D
will be having my photoshoot this saturday though.

Help me click on my nuffnang adv !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe, can I ask as long as you are a kbox member anytime you go and sing is also $8 uh? How much is the membership fees? Thanks anw

Anonymous said...

where did you go for your deserts?

Serene said...

-The dessert shop is at bugis area.
I don't know how to explain but is opp bugis junction and you have to walk all the way straight down from Top One Ktv. The shop name is call Ji De Chi.

-Yeas, but it is only for weekdays. The membership fee is $10 for a lifetime member. welcome my dear! =D

Anonymous said...

why you now still schooling? you haven't take your o level?

Serene said...

I took my O level already.
I am now waiting for Polytechnic but because my O level, i scored D7 for my english. Thats why i am having tuition for my English and probably retaking English O level next year. =D

Anonymous said...

Hi, can i know where you buy your pink ipod casing and how much it is? Thanks in advance (:

Serene said...

Hey, i forget how much is it already. should be at a range of $5 to $10.
I bought at the pushcart at Tampines Interchange. =D