www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

Meet up with Nicholas, Littat, Gary and Samuel.
We went to Cineleisure for Kbox.
I am singing almost everyday !
Don't know what i can really do already. Shopping will sure make me more broke.
as for karaoke and movie is still better and waste time.

They have their lunch at 313 before going to karaoke.
we sang for a few hours before we left the place.
Andy came down to find us too.
We walked to FarEast Plaza to shop around.
We took a bus back home around 9pm..


















passed by all the memorable places and everything came in to my mind. i guess if there were no friends around me to accompany me and make my day, i would be thinking a lot. can't everything turn back to the start.... I just want to stay happy everyday without any worries.


Do visit my blogshop, I am selling all the clothes from $5 to $15.
My wardrobe is getting more and more pack ! So i should do some clearance sales after buying so many new clothes.
So do email me if you are interested @ serenetanll@hotmail.com

Blogshop: www.serenetll-shop.blogspot.com

No comments: