www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 06, 2010






After school, i rushed back home to take a few mins of nap or else i seriously had no time already.
Then i quickly went down to Orchard to meet Jovin and we headed to Great World City for a casting on Japanese Cosmetic Brand Ambassador.
Although they have events all this but still some crashed to my school. It make me feel a bit bored though. I have school at weekdays which make me no time for events and etc.







After the casting, we went to Yoshinoya to have our lunch and walked around at Great World City.
Then we took bus all the way to Bukit Panjang and changed another bus to Marsiling.
I took back all my stuffs from his brother and i guess everything is really ended by now.
I did all my best to make this relationship last but still is a bad ending again.
Probably i am seriously unlucky, i should believe my friends now. Is never able to stable a relationship at this age cause mostly guys will only be playing.

After taking my stuffs, all my mood was totally down.
Jovin can't even stand it and i guess i really make her feel bored but still i have to thanks her for accompany me all the way down to Marsiling and to cheer me up at times.
We went down to Woodland after that and shopped around. I have Double Chocolate and Oreo cheesecake at McCafe before i went back home.

No comments: