www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 09, 2010


Working for NaughtyG drink at Tampines 1, Cold storage yesterday and today.
was supposed to work together with Jovin but end up they say only one outlet one people so both of us have to seperate ! =(

Met up with my dearest Jovin at Orchard to go to the office first then they fetch us to our outlet.
Yesterday sales was better. Glad that Mark, Weiquan and Stella came down to find me or else i will be damn bored at work.
After work, met Jovin and Kelvin to Changi for supper and then back home.















Today sales was not that good. Probably is a sunday and is a public holiday !
I was seriously bored today !
Luckily Weiquan came down during my break time to accompany me eat or else i will be alone for break time !
After work, i feel like meeting friends to chill but could not find anybody that i could meet up with so i ended up going back home !

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! The cake is yummy ! It is from Yamazaki. =D

No comments: