www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010








I am in love with my bro's DSLR !!!







Met up with my dear Stella and Cherlyn after my school.
headed down to UE Square for a Jewelery casting.
After casting, we went over to Liang Court to have our dinner at Tampopo !
All of us were super hungry.
I ordered Tonkatsu Ramen. =D







my yummy Ramen !







i feel that i am so short when i am with them !







After dinner, we find a place to sit down and chat.
Here goes our story telling....... Because all of us have our own troubles and problems.
Then around 9plus, we went over to Boat Quay, 12th Element to drink.
Probably i am having too much troubles. Sometime feel like when i need someone, i got nobody to look for.





































i love the watch that i just bought ! =)













It was the first time i felt tipsy and could not walk steady but i am still quite awake and know what am i doing. Just that sometime a bit blur only.
The first time i drank more than usual. After drinking, went to have some food before we cabbed back home. How i wish i could play till the next morning but i still have school the next day. I don't feel like going home at times !

No comments: