www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Met up with Jason to Bugis to buy a school bag.
Then went to Hong Kong Cafe for my lunch and walked around at bugis.
After that, we went to Orchard to shop around while waiting for Keith to reach.
Met him around 7pm and we went to the Watson Private Sales. The crowd was really huge, a lot people was queuing up to go in .











When i went in, i was a bit crazy and just get almost whatever that i want.
And during the time to make my payment then i was quite shock that i spent $140 just at Watson ! =X Redeemed free gift when spent $120 and above but the product they give i did not need it.
Met my dear Jovin a while and headed down to Raffles City for Curry Noodle before going home.





My mood is back to study !
Probably had been really study and going to almost all lesson so i feel more comfortable to go school then hating it. But sometime i will still feel lazy.
But i was seriously upset when i know that one of my tutorial is not graded because i skipped two lesson and the attendance is less than 85%. I regretted to skip lesson due to my bad mood ! =(

No comments: