www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

I was supposed to meet up with my sec school friends to go shopping together.
Unfortunately, i received a call from Jovin to help her replace her work because she have urgent stuff on.
I reached Takashimaya at 4plus then start my work at 5pm.
The costume look cute but the wig is too over ! I was damn embarrass.



While i was about to finish my work, Chinyong they all came over to find me.
They was like laughing and say what happen to me.
Anyway my job is to promote the Kiss Me Heroine Make up ! I am in love with the make up and especially the eyeliner and mascara ! The effect come out is really good. The eyeliner is jet black enough and not too watery. The mascara really solve all the solution that it lengthen and curl !

Changed my costume and took out the wig then walked awhile at taka with them.
Met up with Keith and Mark to eat beancurd at Rochor Beancurd !
I had been craving for beancurd almost everytime after i ate once at there. And also the crispy and delicious youtiao. =D
Thanks to them or else i won't get to eat my favourite beancurd.
Made a beeline back home after the beancurd because i got no where to go !!

first time i pin up my fringe and go out ! because of wearing the wig during work, my fringe have to pin up.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你把刘海夹起来比较漂亮哦~~ :)