www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

I had my full presentation today in school ! I just felt i did not really good at all !
Anyway i chose Blogging as my topic to present.
When i research and write speech outline, i really wrote out a lot information on what do most Singaporeans blog about, what are the benefits and dangers of blogging, what content that most teenagers will be interested but when i was having my presentation, i did not say all the points out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate myself being a bit nervous during presentation. I am gonna train myself to be more daring because it will be having more and more presentation since my course consist partly Business.
Anyway i really love the topic i am presenting, at least my mind won't be that blank than presenting those topics that i don't really know or understand. Being a blogger, i guess i know more about what to say.

I guess is the first time in my life i wear so formal !

















After school, i went down to Iluma, Ksuites for casting. When i reached there i saw a lot people, was a bit bored by the crowd that are going casting because means is very impossible to get in. Somemore i am not very tall ! Since i reached there, i went for the casting but waited for about 30mins before my turn.

After my casting, i shopped around and waited for Jason and Lawrence to come fetch me.
headed down to East Coast Park for prawning. It's my first time going prawning but i didn't do anything just taking pictures and see. =D
went off around 11plus and went Bedok 85 a while before going back home.







eee. the alive worm and you just have to cut it. I don't even dare to touch it.



prawn ! lols











thanks for bringing me around.

No comments: