www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 02, 2010






Shopping is the best way to cure my moodless !
I met up with Jovin at Bugis and had our lunch together with Alvinz at Ajisen ! =D
Thanks my dear Jovin for being there to listen about my problems.
Sometimes she is just like my jiejie taking care of me.



She accompanied me to shop around at Bugis Street for a few hours before we headed down to Orchard.
We went to FarEast and was craving for desserts.
Finally we saw a shop and we order two dessert but not to our expectation, the dessert really spoil our mood. Both of us can't even finish all the food and we left the place.







Continued my shopping till 6plus and we find a place to rest.
we went home around 8pm because both of us were really tired.
I bought two dress, one top, one skirt, one belt, two shoes, two necklace, two rubber band, one hairclip, one ear stud, two bio-essence product, one fake eyelashes.
I guess i spent almost $200 today included my lunch.
& is time for saving up.....

No comments: