www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Traveled down to Jalan Bukit Merah for casting.
After casting, headed back home to change my bag and shoes before meeting up with Jessica.
Went over to her place to wait for her prepare then we headed to TampMall.

We went to have our dinner at Ajisen Ramen and asked Stella and Cherlyn along.
Actually both of us were suppose to go Bugis but ended up we stayed at Tampines and chit-chatted together with Stella and Cherlyn at CoffeeBean & Starbuck !
All of us talk like crazy ! And of course we cam-whored a lot !























































































I guess i will be studying during this weekend ! Who can help me on my business fundamental !!! I think i will be in danger zone soon.

No comments: