www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010












Went down to Orchard to find Jovin at her workplace.
After that headed to Cineleisure to meet Yinjie and Derrick.
We went to have dinner at HK cafe before we went down to Boat Quay.
Met Caibao, Ben, Weiboon and FengFeng at there then went to 12th element for beer.











The aircon was not really working so all of us were quite pissed off by the heaty place so we changed to another place and had martell. It is so much better than beer. I hate the taste of beer.







































Around 2plus, went to find my dear Jovin and accompanied her to another pub to sing k.
We were crazy taking pictures.
After that, i went to meet my elder brother to have supper together with his friends but in between a lot things happen and our supper ended up become breakfast !































I was so tired, i should have not meet my elder brother instead. I reached home around 6am.
It had been so long since i last play till so late. It was his day but i cannot do anything, maybe is a bit stupid to go drink because of all this problems. I will stop myself from all this because is time to focus back to school. Probably everything will get better soon.

No comments: