www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Friday, May 07, 2010






Today lesson was only 9am to 11am.
I skipped the first lesson together with Audrey and we sat down at a canteen for chatting.
After that we went to tutorial at 10am and it was a test though.
When we finished our test, we could go off already so i eventually went home around 1030am.
I did'nt went to CNN day because i have training for NaughtyG.

I went back home to take an hour break before i went off to Orchard to meet my dear Jovin.
Both of us like meeting almost everyday !
we went for the training from 2pm to 4pm and we actually thought that it start work today but ended up is tml.
So after the training, we headed to FarEast Plaza to have Curry Chicken Noodle for our lunch.

We don't even shop at FarEast after lunch because both of us already walk until bored already.
Almost everyday at Orchard.
Then we walked down to Cineleisure and we slacked at there for quite a few hours.

Around night time, we went to Billy Bomber and treated Jovin for Chocolate Fondue because there is promotion now. Its so long since i last had Choco Fondue.
I heard from Jovin about a Choco and Cheese Fondue that she had before and taste really good. It was at LeFondue, i guess i will like to go try it one day but it cost hundred for the fondue !!









Then we headed to Somerset 313 to shop around.
I saw Qaiser and Iskandar at there too. Is so long since i last saw them and Qaiser just had an accident. Hope he recover soon so he won't have to use clutches.
Finally i felt better today, is totally ended already. I got too many questions in my mind but still there will never be a answer to it.
Tomorrow and sunday will be working for NaughtyG but is upset that Jovin and I cannot be in the same outlet !!! =(

No comments: