www.serenetll.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It was actually a long day in school today but after my business fundamental lesson which ended quite early, Audrey and I went to Tampines Mall.
We didn't go to the rest of the lessons when we had decided to go TM plus i never do my homework too.
Both of us shopped around and bought two clothes and Vogue.

Then we went to have our lunch at Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant.
We ordered one main dish and two side dishes to share. We were super full after eating the main dishes so we sit in the restaurant for about two hours and chatted on friends and relationship problems. I really had a great time chatting with her. She had become my listening ear.











She went off around 4plus while i met Littat to walk around.
Then waited for Nicholas, slacked with them a while and i headed back home.

I was so tired of my life. I have to wake up and stop being so lazy of school and thinking of him.
I had been having bad mood recently, thanks to him.
Everything take times to forget but for now i had already lose hope in relationship.
Give me some more time and i will make myself back to study mood.
Thanks for all those who are there to cheer me up.
After all, friends are the only one that will be always there for you.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Serene, i saw you @ T1 Sasa's shop yesterday :>

Serene said...

Is it ?? you can call me actually. =)

Cheryl said...

You were with your friend, so i didn't want to bother you :>